24 Ekim 2013 Perşembe

Turkish lesson 19 (sentences)

,
                                         ****SENTENCES****

MEANING OF SENTENCE:

  • Olumlu cümleler ( positive sentences ): 

  1. Seni bekledim ( I waited for you )
  2. Seni seviyorum ( I love you )
  3. Senden hoşlanıyorum ( I like you )
  4. Sen güzelsin. ( You are beautifull )
  5. Ben dondurmayı severim ( I like ice cream )
  6. Çantan çok güzel. (Your bag very nice)
  7. Masanın üstünde kitap var ( Have a book on the table )

  • Olumsuz cümleler ( negative sentences ) :

  1. Seni beklemedim ( I didnt wait you )
  2. Seni sevmiyorum ( I dont love you )
  3. Senden hoşlanmıyorum ( I dont like you )
  4. Sen güzel değilsin. ( You are not beautifull )
  5. Ben dondurmayı sevmem ( I dont like ice cream )
  6. Çantan hiç güzel değil ( Your bag so bad / your bag not good )
  7. Masanın üstünde kitap yok. ( Havent a book on the table )
  • Note: değil (NOT ), yok ( Havent ) , -ma,-me ( Didnt / dont )


  • Soru cümleleri (interrogative sentences) :

  1. Burada market var mı? ( Is there a market here? )
  2. Okul nerede ? ( Where is school? )
  3. Bunun fiyatı nedir? bu ne kadar? ( how much is it? )
  4. Türkiye nasıl bir yer ? ( What kind of place Turkey? )
  5. Bu sen misin? ( Its you? )
  6. Oraya nasıl giderim ? ( How can i go to there? )
  7. Arabanız var mı? ( Do you have a car ? )
  8. Yaşınız kaç? ( How old are you? )
  9. Senin bölümün ne? ( What is your major? )
  10. Okula neden gelmedin? ( Why you didnt come to school? )
  11. Hasta mısın? ( Are you sick? )
  12. Deli misin? ( Are you crazy? )
  13. Ben güzel miyim? ( Am i beautifull? )
  14. Buluşabilir miyiz? ( Can we meet? )
  15. Ne zaman geleceksin? ( When you will come? )
  16. Çantanı nereden aldın? ( Where you bought this bag? )
  17. Kaç kardeşsiniz? ( Have many sister or brother you have? )

  • Ünlem cümleleri (exclamation sentences ):

  1. vay be! vay canına! ( wow! )
  2. Aman Allah'ım! ( Oh my God!)
  3. Dikkat et! ( Be carrefull !)
  4. Yavaş ol! ( slowly!)
  5. Süper! Harika! ( Super! Awesome! )

  • Emir cümleleri ( order sentences ):

  1. Bunu yap! ( do it! )
  2. Böyle söyleme! ( dont say that! )
  3. Beni arama! ( Dont call me!)
  4. Beni sevme! ( Dont love me! )
  5. Bana yargılama! ( Dont judge me! )

  • Gereklilik cümleleri (requirement sentences):

  1. Bunu yapmalısınız ( You must do it ) 
  2. Beni aramalısın ( You must call me )
  3. Beni sevmelisin ( You must love me! )
  4. Okula gitmelisin ( You must go to school )
  5. Hastaneye gitmelisin ( You must go to hospital )

  • İstek cümleleri ( request sentences ):

  1. Bugün okula gitmek istiyorum. ( I want to go to school )
  2. Sinemaya gidelim ( We go to the cinema)
  3. Biraz meyve alayım ( I take some fruit )
  4. Sana bir hediye vereyim. ( I give a gift for you )

  • Dilek cümleleri (wish sentences ):

  1. Bugün okula gitsem. ( I wish i go to school today )
  2. Doğum günümü kutlasa ( I wish he/she congratulate my brithday )
  3. Beni sevse. ( I wish she / he love me )
  4. Param olsa. ( I wish i have money )

  • Şart cümleleri (condition sentences ): 

  1. Kitap alırsam okurum. ( If i buy a book i can read )
  2. Yarışmaya katılırsam kazanırım. ( if i participate in a contest i will win )
  3. Dondurma yersem hasta olurum. ( If i eat ice cream i will be sick )
  4. Beni severse mutlu olurum. ( If he / she love me i will be happy )
  5. Ders çalışırsam çalışkan olurum. ( If i study i will be smart )

0 yorum to “Turkish lesson 19 (sentences)”

Yorum Gönder

 

ENJOY LEARN TURKİSH Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates